Tuesday, September 7, 2010

V-Classified Part2 Chic Confections feat. Kaori Nik


This past August Kaori Nik made its first debut in the V-Classified part2 fashion show. Working this event from all angles I provided hair-makeup-and modeled in my own segment of the show. The models wore all black and showcased DeLeay Lashay accessories!. Love lockdown by kanyewest was appropriate for the scene as all the models where chained together in the kaori nik segment. Bows and lace, mohawks and afros set each model apart showing versitility and creativity with every look in this collection.Modeling as well backstage was hectic at the least, making sure all my models are in order and finished and having 5minutes to finish my own makeup! But the show was a success. I had a blast being apart of this event and truelly thank Ms. Valencia, owner of V-Class boutique, for the opportunity to work with other great artist and give the audience a whiff of Kaori Nik.

No comments:

Post a Comment